I know I haven’t written in awhile. It’s because life is nuts and so is work. But you know what makes it better? Tunes. So, onto Graves. I don’t know much about him, in fact, just learned about him today, and I forgot the path I took to find him. God bless the internet. Well, the dude is incredible. He has awesome selection and seamless mixing, with sounds ranging from trap and bass to rap and mash-ups. Apparently, he rose to fame as a recording engineer with work on Kanye’s, Jay-Z’s, Beyonce’s and a few others tracks and now he’s gained Diplo’s attention so bigger things are certainly on the way. Check him out.
- Glints – 28 Days Mixtape
- My 2020 Quarantine Music Purchase Playlists
- 5 Quick Questions with Break and Kyo
- Arvee – Lockdown X Garage Mix
- Bandcamp Sales Day!
- Dub Phizix Name Your Price Sale
- Let’s Help Out Our Music Buddies
- Kimyan Law – Yonda
- Dieselboy – Dance The Way I Feel
- Blu Mar Ten & BCee – Grow EP