I know I haven’t written in awhile. It’s because life is nuts and so is work. But you know what makes it better? Tunes. So, onto Graves. I don’t know much about him, in fact, just learned about him today, and I forgot the path I took to find him. God bless the internet. Well, the dude is incredible. He has awesome selection and seamless mixing, with sounds ranging from trap and bass to rap and mash-ups. Apparently, he rose to fame as a recording engineer with work on Kanye’s, Jay-Z’s, Beyonce’s and a few others tracks and now he’s gained Diplo’s attention so bigger things are certainly on the way. Check him out.
- Kimyan Law – Yonda
- Dieselboy – Dance The Way I Feel
- Blu Mar Ten & BCee – Grow EP
- Doc Scott – Sun & Bass 2019
- Total Science & GQ – Sun & Bass 2019
- Jack Boston – The Place/Always There
- Is Kemal Back?
- Technical Itch – Unified Field Theory Studio Mix
- TOTD – Arqer and Realtime – Owl’s Kiss
- Phoebe Bridgers – Funeral