Commix has a brand new EP, Generation 2, on Metalheadz available on November 4th and it’s spectacular. If you’ve read this blog for any length of time, you might know that I am in love with atmospheric drum & bass, especially from it’s heyday in the 90s. When Good Looking Records and their peers ruled the world. Well Commix has tapped into that sound with Generation 2, but most especially with Freefall. Lush soundscapes and deep, resonant bass are smushed together for auditory greatness.
- Kimyan Law – Yonda
- Dieselboy – Dance The Way I Feel
- Blu Mar Ten & BCee – Grow EP
- Doc Scott – Sun & Bass 2019
- Total Science & GQ – Sun & Bass 2019
- Jack Boston – The Place/Always There
- Is Kemal Back?
- Technical Itch – Unified Field Theory Studio Mix
- TOTD – Arqer and Realtime – Owl’s Kiss
- Phoebe Bridgers – Funeral