This is one of those goddamn-I-love-this-so-much-how -can-I-play-it-louder tracks. I’m not a huge fan of the original, but the Noisia treatment makes it really resonate. I like to think of this one as an undying devotion poem that you might read to your spouse/BF, but with knock-you-on-your-face flavoring to it. Give it a listen.
- My 2020 Quarantine Music Purchase Playlists
- 5 Quick Questions with Break and Kyo
- Arvee – Lockdown X Garage Mix
- Bandcamp Sales Day!
- Dub Phizix Name Your Price Sale
- Let’s Help Out Our Music Buddies
- Kimyan Law – Yonda
- Dieselboy – Dance The Way I Feel
- Blu Mar Ten & BCee – Grow EP
- Doc Scott – Sun & Bass 2019