Last August I put on an event featuring Doc Scott that was simply amazing and another person marked off my have to see list for music. Doc played a halftime version of Future Cut’s legendary Whiplash track off Renegade Hardware that the place BUMPING. Easily one of the many standout tunes of the set that I had to set out to find. I thought it surely had to be the work of Om Unit but after some Twitter conversation, I learned that it was the work of one of my favorite producers of current, Alix Perez. Alix has decided to give away this track for free, although the details have yet to be sorted. Get it while its hot.
- Kimyan Law – Yonda
- Dieselboy – Dance The Way I Feel
- Blu Mar Ten & BCee – Grow EP
- Doc Scott – Sun & Bass 2019
- Total Science & GQ – Sun & Bass 2019
- Jack Boston – The Place/Always There
- Is Kemal Back?
- Technical Itch – Unified Field Theory Studio Mix
- TOTD – Arqer and Realtime – Owl’s Kiss
- Phoebe Bridgers – Funeral