Last August I put on an event featuring Doc Scott that was simply amazing and another person marked off my have to see list for music. Doc played a halftime version of Future Cut’s legendary Whiplash track off Renegade Hardware that the place BUMPING. Easily one of the many standout tunes of the set that I had to set out to find. I thought it surely had to be the work of Om Unit but after some Twitter conversation, I learned that it was the work of one of my favorite producers of current, Alix Perez. Alix has decided to give away this track for free, although the details have yet to be sorted. Get it while its hot.
- RQ – Shadow Of EP
- Atmospheric DnB Spotify Playlist
- I Ain’t Scared of the Raccoon!
- Paul T & Edward Oberon FABRICLIVE x Planet V Promo Mix
- Amerigo Gazaway – The Miseducation of Eunice Waymon
- Box N Lock – Jungle Plates Vol 1
- Akuratyde – Past Lives LP
- TOTD – Chimpo x DRS x Slay x Ragoloco – No Trust
- A-Sides & Fats – Live @ Sun & Bass 2018 – La Cinta Beach
- RIP Spirit