Fabric are teasing everyone with a segment of Ivy Lab’s set from the Critical Music night back on the 3rd of April. Their using the full set as an enticement for of their FabricFirst memberships. If that’s something that appeals to you (and it should if you’re a regular) then click the link, sign-up, and grab the full Ivy Lab set and a bunch of other schwag. Since I’m in Texas I’ll just have to make due with this 43 minute segment…on repeat.
- Kimyan Law – Yonda
- Dieselboy – Dance The Way I Feel
- Blu Mar Ten & BCee – Grow EP
- Doc Scott – Sun & Bass 2019
- Total Science & GQ – Sun & Bass 2019
- Jack Boston – The Place/Always There
- Is Kemal Back?
- Technical Itch – Unified Field Theory Studio Mix
- TOTD – Arqer and Realtime – Owl’s Kiss
- Phoebe Bridgers – Funeral