Hi, Greg here. I’ve been throwing out some pieces and I realized that I haven’t told you anything about me. So, here goes. I’ve been an avid electronic music fan since about 2000. Over the years, I have expanded to bass music and some techno, but have always consistently loved drum and bass. Many years ago, I wrote for magazines, a newspaper, co-hosted a radio show in college and even conducted some interviews. I’m really excited to be writing for Shadowboxing because now that I’m older and have started a family, I have a lot less time to seek out new music. This will give me an excuse to start listening more and give me a chance to flex my writing muscle. I look forward to continuing to write for you.
- My 2020 Quarantine Music Purchase Playlists
- 5 Quick Questions with Break and Kyo
- Arvee – Lockdown X Garage Mix
- Bandcamp Sales Day!
- Dub Phizix Name Your Price Sale
- Let’s Help Out Our Music Buddies
- Kimyan Law – Yonda
- Dieselboy – Dance The Way I Feel
- Blu Mar Ten & BCee – Grow EP
- Doc Scott – Sun & Bass 2019