The Outlook Festival, one of Europes’s biggest and baddest, has asked the original “crackhouse” don to knock together a mix for them. It’s a precision blend of tech house, classic reworks, some bass joints, a few deeper tunes, and (of course) the aforementioned crackhouse sound.
- I Ain’t Scared of the Raccoon!
- Paul T & Edward Oberon FABRICLIVE x Planet V Promo Mix
- Amerigo Gazaway – The Miseducation of Eunice Waymon
- Box N Lock – Jungle Plates Vol 1
- Akuratyde – Past Lives LP
- TOTD – Chimpo x DRS x Slay x Ragoloco – No Trust
- A-Sides & Fats – Live @ Sun & Bass 2018 – La Cinta Beach
- RIP Spirit
- RIP to the Queen of Soul
- Kyrist – Contrast Mix Series #19