Japanese producer Makoto is an all-time fave for me. His early releases on Good Looking/Looking Good like Golden Girl, Time and Butterfly are still in my standard listening rotation 10 years after their release. Not to slip into hyperbole (even though I will), but the man is a freaking genius. Anyway, while browsing through some recent tracks on Soundcloud I found a 4×4 house/techno mix he did last month. It’s pretty mellow stuff, but has a nice bump to it and its good summer listening.
- TOTD – Detboi – Secret Venom
- J:Kenzo on Rinse FM – July 6th
- Bailey – Brazilian Vibes Mix
- One From the Archives – Kidnap Kid – Lazarus Taxon
- Viper Recordings – Summer Slammers 2017
- TOTD – ABRA – I Guess
- Shimmy while you work!
- Jerome Withers – Growvie
- Marcus Intalex – Sun & Bass 2007
- DJ Marky – Jazz Funk Mixtape