Japanese producer Makoto is an all-time fave for me. His early releases on Good Looking/Looking Good like Golden Girl, Time and Butterfly are still in my standard listening rotation 10 years after their release. Not to slip into hyperbole (even though I will), but the man is a freaking genius. Anyway, while browsing through some recent tracks on Soundcloud I found a 4×4 house/techno mix he did last month. It’s pretty mellow stuff, but has a nice bump to it and its good summer listening.
- DJ Flight – All Calibre Mix
- RQ – Shadow Of EP
- Atmospheric DnB Spotify Playlist
- I Ain’t Scared of the Raccoon!
- Paul T & Edward Oberon FABRICLIVE x Planet V Promo Mix
- Amerigo Gazaway – The Miseducation of Eunice Waymon
- Box N Lock – Jungle Plates Vol 1
- Akuratyde – Past Lives LP
- TOTD – Chimpo x DRS x Slay x Ragoloco – No Trust
- A-Sides & Fats – Live @ Sun & Bass 2018 – La Cinta Beach